Sunday, April 7, 2024

Beautiful Conference Weekend

 

If you don't know by now, conference weekend is my favorite time of the year.  I look forward to it so much and even get a bit blue when it's over. Pres. Holland hasn't been in the last 3 conferences due to ill health and the passing of his wife, Pat.  He was the first speaker this conference and I cried the whole way through.  He's so amazing.  Pres. Nelson injured his back about a year ago and has issues ever since so seeing him, Pres. Holland and Pres. Eyring looking so aged was really hard for me.  We are so blessed to be lead by a living prophet and to have such great examples at our head. 

Sweet Katelyn gave me a wonderful foot rub


and Dan, a heavenly head rub :)


Ledger & Woodrow eating the cereal off the Gospel Bingo cards
  Landen, Kendyl, Ledger joined Katelyn & kids, and Kylie & kids & Dan & I.  Greg was in town with his dad and Clel is in Boston for work                 
Pres. Nelson gave the last talk.  He announced 15 new temples, one being in Edinburgh, Scotland.  Kendyl & Landen were so excited!
I almost think that this might be Pres. Nelson's last conference.  I hope not though

                                                                     

.

No comments:

Post a Comment